- Updated to the latest Unity 5 beta. (18)
- Overhauled the UI/world cursor detection system.
- Added individual quality settings.
- Added real-time reflections. (results may vary by playform)
- Added a FOV zoom toggle. (double-click mouse3)
- Increased default vignette effect.
- Decreased default chromatic aberration effect.
- Added more stars.
- Made the lights on the ships look better when close to the camera.
- Tweaked the physics material of the asteroids so they behave more like rocks.
- Changed the movement planner to only move vertically when in the alternate mode.
- Increase the detail on the ship texture.
- Changed ship rotation to be based on torque instead of magic.
- Split the main camera.
- Near (1 m - 1000 m) camera is the original camera with a reduced draw range which increases shadow quality.
- Far (1 km - 10 km) camera renders no shadows which makes rendering faster for distant objects.
- Y-axis indicators now key off the selected ship(s) y coordinate while the user is planning moves.
- Fixed the camera follow not working when the mouse is over the UI.
- Fixed the random color generator favoring pink/purple.
- Fixed the cargo ship ID tag z-fighting. (mostly fixed but this is a function of how far away the ship is away from the origin)
- Flipped navigation light colors on ships to reflect real-world navigation lights.
- Removed unintentional rotation drag on the new ships.