- Added UI organization of ship fleets.
- Added some basic metrics collection (asks for consent first).
- Slight UI reorganization.
- Removed default Unity UI textures.
- Extended the rage at which icons will be rendered to 10 km from 1 km.
- Made single selection easier if your mouse moves while selecting.
- Added a bright sphere to the 'sun' so it doesn't act like a point.
- Switched color space to linear from Gamma.
- Changed tone mapping method for higher contrast.
- Reflections now default to off because I cannot ensure that they will work on all platforms.
- Fixed the reflections flickering. (still might not work on all platforms, hopefully this is fixed in the next version of the Unity 5 beta)
- Made clicking on a ship icon to select a ship more reliable.
- Moved chromatic aberration to after tone-mapping in the pipeline to reduce artifacts around bright objects with hard edges.
- Fixed the focus button moving the camera when nothing is selected.