- Added credits for all Unity Asset Store assets used in Fragmented Galaxy.
- Added a floating-origin system to display distant objects such as planets.
- Added a gas giant that spawns in a random location nearby.
- Removed multiple cameras rendering the near world. This fixes many issues but reduces shadow quality.
- Selecting a single object that is in a fleet now selects the entire fleet. If the fleet is selected already, the single objects is selected.
- Upgraded to Unity 5.2.
- Updated all currently used Unity Asset Store assets.
- The randomly assigned team color is now limited to more saturated colors.
- Fixed ships spinning with ever-increasing vigor when flipped upside-down.
- Fixed the metrics collection consent dialog sometimes not closing.
- Fixed the camera shaking when focused on a fleet.
- Fixed the fleet organization button saying 'Reinforce' after merging fleets.
- Fixed ship lines not appearing when the mouse is over a ship icon.
- When un-focusing a selected object, no more commands can be given to the selected object until de-selecting and re-selecting the object.
- Lines with one point far off-camera aren't always drawn correctly.
- While focused on a moving object, far and distant objects appear to 'jitter' in the sky.
- Performance is bad when the camera moves. Necessary until a better floating-origin system is devised.